Why Doctor Gianina Soto?
Doctor Gianina Soto is a natural born holistic and biological dentist with a passion for living in harmony with mother nature. At Costa Rican BioDental everything we do here coincide with the manifestation of these new breeds of alternative and integrative dentist’s like Gianina, that’s why we choose her to work together to give our patients another location at Costa Rica where they can receive a dental treatment.
Education / Degrees / Experience / Memberships:
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (Professional Degree), University of Costa Rica (2002-2008)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Implant Dentistry. Advanced Surgical Prosthetic Implant Techniques, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. (2011)
- Member of Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- Holistic Dental Association Symposium 40th Anniversary. Chicago, Illinois. (2017)
- Participation certificate in “X-ray Protection Course for Dental Radiology” organized by Dental Surgeons Association of Costa Rica.
- Continuing Education Conferences given by Dental Surgeons Association of Costa Rica (2009-2017)
- Internship in Dr. Runar Johnson’s Holistic Dental Training. TMJ Appliances. Seattle, Washington (2016)
- Participation in medical mission trips with Adventist Midwest Health Hospital (Chicago, IL). Free dentalcare program for populations at social risk in Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica & Dominican Republic.
Holistic BioDental Services
Ceramic & Zirconia Restorations
All of the materials we use are BPA Free
Ozone injections, ozone local therapy for specific gum areas
Implants & Oral Surgery
Zirconia Implants Titanium Implants Extractions 3rd Molar Extractions Root Canal Extractions
The process of treating cavitations is much simpler than you might have thought with Dr.Soto!
Doctor Gianina Soto combines all the holistic dental skills I was seeking
Eric Rivkin. Founder, Visionary, Chef, Instructor at La Joya del Sol Health Retreat and Education Center
Doctor Soto is the best dentist I know in North America or Central America
Lanny Wilson, Studied Psychology, followed by a Medical Degree in 1975