With an innate love for nature, Dr. Kris Bejarano practices biomimetic dentistry as a way to mimic and re-create the natural stress reduction pathways that teeth naturally have.
Born and raised in Coronado, a rural and mountainous suburb next to San Jose, Dr. Kris Bejarano is an incredibly warm, loving and compassionate alternative dental healthcare practitioner with a focus for helping patients whose immune systems have been compromised safely remove their mercury amalgam fillings.
Today, as a highly-skilled and successful restorative dentist, Dr. Bejarano has earned herself a reputation as a trustworthy and dependable partner for achieving optimal oral health and total whole-body wellness.
Doctor in oral surgery (Latina University of Costa Rica)
Degree in Dentistry (Latina University of Costa Rica)
- Member of the Dental Surgeons College of Costa Rica.
- Emphasis in oral surgery at the social security of Costa Rica (CCSS) 2016
- Clinic internship at state clinics: Clinica Marcial Fallas (Desamparados), Clinica Clorito Picado (Tibas).
- Clinical attention in different state schools
- Presentation addressed to the administrative staff of CIMA hospital about diseases associated with bad habits in dentistry. (2017)
- Official Presenter of the National Congress of Dentistry of the Latina University of Costa Rica in the years 2015 and 2016
- Volunteer in attention to the indigenous population of San Vito de Coto Brus Costa Rica
- Certification of waste management and infection control (2013)